Department: Merchandise Planning & Supply Chain
Reports to: Director of Supply Chain, Canada
Polyconcept North America (PCNA), a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's leading promotional products supplier Polyconcept, operates Leed's, Bullet, JournalBooks and Trimark, four of the most successful brands in North America. The Polyconcept North America companies provide recognized best- inČ-class services to the industry, ensuring the highest standards of reliability and quality. Highly complementary product ranges enable Polyconcept North America companies to provide the market with a very comprehensive assortment of products across all major product categories. Further information is available at www.pcna.com.
Trimark Sportswear Group is a five-time award winner as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and is a leading producer of logo apparel in Canada. We are an energetic, family-oriented organization who has won numerous industry awards and has one of Canada's Top 40 Under 40 recipients on our executive team.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the Business Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting business related information to management. The Business Analyst creates both custom and standardized reports which will track key performance indicators in order to understand the business and improve decision making. The B.A. leverages analysis to make business improvement recommendations to management. Despite a reporting line in Supply Chain, the B.A. is a key resource for quantitative analysis for Product Development, Sales and Marketing.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist in the development and evaluation of sales and margin performance, forecast and budget as it relates to the sales team and product performance
- Review and produce standard and ad-hoc reports for sales and margin performance by channel & category
- Provide management with analysis about various sales programs/marketing promotions/new product launches and their performance against targets
- Prepare presentation ready monthly reports including rep performance, inside sales, clearance reports, PCNA information, sales budget package, product performance
- Provide in depth analysis into product performance to identify trends and business opportunities
- Complete analysis of various areas of the business and prepare reports based on analysis with insights and recommendations
- Create efficiencies by streamlining data collection and automating reports
- Monitors competitor's movements and makes recommendations to counter competitive challenges
- Conducts research and analysis based on promotional products industry trends and consumers buying habits
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) to others both within and outside supply chain
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree in a Business related field is a definite requirement
- Apparel industry experience is a must
- Minimum of 5 years analyst experience considered an asset
- Expert knowledge of Excel and business systems
- Working knowledge of Cyberquery or Syteline an asset
- Familiarity with Oracle Essbase or other data cube applications an asset.
- Strong Data Management skills.
- Must be a quick learner and become SME for our in house systems
- Ability to perform complicated analysis and forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment with confidential information
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for applying, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posting Closes August 4th.