Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Customer Support Supervisor
Polyconcept North America (PCNA), a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's leading promotional products supplier Polyconcept, operates Leed's, Bullet, JournalBooks and Trimark, four of the most successful brands in North America. The Polyconcept North America companies provide recognized best- inČ-class services to the industry, ensuring the highest standards of reliability and quality. Highly complementary product ranges enable Polyconcept North America companies to provide the market with a very comprehensive assortment of products across all major product categories. Further information is available at www.pcna.com.
Trimark Sportswear Group is a five-time award winner as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and is a leading producer of logo apparel in Canada. We are an energetic, family-oriented organization who has won numerous industry awards and has one of Canada's Top 40 Under 40 recipients on our executive team.
Reporting to the Customer Support Supervisor, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to customers while processing their transactions in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner. The CSR will recognize and respond to the customer's needs, identify opportunities to promote and provide advice on Trimark's products and services while developing and retaining customer loyalty.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond promptly to all inquiries
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Identify opportunities to promote and provide advice on Trimark's products and services
- Work with other team members to ensure the highest level of service
- Enter and review orders, following up with the customer when necessary
- Communicate and uphold policies and procedures through verbal and written communication
- Develop customer relationships by providing personalized service
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Two to three years of customer service experience in a call centre environment
- Proficiency in Windows and MS Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset
- Strong communication, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Must be customer and solution focused
- Must have a "save the sale" philosophy and approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Focused on providing the ultimate customer experience
- Ability and willingness to live our service spirit
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for applying, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.