Email Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Digital Engagement Manager
Polyconcept North America (PCNA), a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's leading promotional products supplier Polyconcept, operates Leed's, Bullet, JournalBooks and Trimark, four of the most successful brands in North America. The Polyconcept North America companies provide recognized best- inČ-class services to the industry, ensuring the highest standards of reliability and quality. Highly complementary product ranges enable Polyconcept North America companies to provide the market with a very comprehensive assortment of products across all major product categories. Further information is available at www.pcna.com.
Trimark Sportswear Group is a five-time award winner as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and is a leading producer of logo apparel in Canada. We are an energetic, family-oriented organization who has won numerous industry awards and has one of Canada's Top 40 Under 40 recipients on our executive team.
This position is responsible for execution of all marketing automation campaigns. This includes campaign production tasks such as: email campaign creation, data import/export/preparation; segmentation; personalization; message-creation testing and deployment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Works directly with the Marketing Communications team and the Digital Engagement Manager to establish and execute a marketing automation strategy
- Interprets and implements digital best practices for email, personalization, segmentation, and data-capture from forms and landing pages
- Analyzes, tracks and reports on key marketing metrics from IBM & Mailchimp
- Collaborates with marketing, DX and IT on data integration and API delivery
- Manages data integrity and IBM/ Mailchimp database: Partner with sales, marketing web team, DX and IT to ensure data quality and identify gaps in data
- Provides internal consultation on IBM & Mailchimp capabilities and marketing automation strategies
- Manages vendor relationships, estimate requests, PO creation/invoice approval
- Develops project timelines, schedules kick-offs, and manages projects day-to-day through completion
- Collaborates with Digital Engagement Manager, Brand Team, Copywriter and Design Leads to define and test messages and creative to best activate customersa
- Manages budgets tracking and reporting
Skills And Knowledge:
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Deadline and results-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner with creative problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- BS/BA required in Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years working in a marketing function
- Experience with email marketing required
- Experience with IBM & Mailchimp or another marketing automation platform preferred
- Experience in Google Analytics or another web analytics package preferred
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for applying, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posting Closes December 16, 2016