Order Processing Specialist
Reports to: Internal Operations Manager
Polyconcept North America (PCNA), a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's leading promotional products supplier Polyconcept, operates Leed's, Bullet, JournalBooks and Trimark, four of the most successful brands in North America. The Polyconcept North America companies provide recognized best-in-class services to the industry, ensuring the highest standards of reliability and quality. Highly complementary product ranges enable Polyconcept North America companies to provide the market with a very comprehensive assortment of products across all major product categories. Further information is available at www.pcna.com.
Trimark Sportswear Group is a five-time award winner as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and is a leading producer of logo apparel in Canada. We are an energetic, family-oriented organization who has won numerous industry awards and has one of Canada's Top 40 Under 40 recipients on our executive team.
Reporting to the Internal Operations Manager, the primary function of the Order Processing Specialist is to review and manage all Decorated Orders for a specified territory, and communicate directly with Customers concerning all related decoration activities. The OPS owns the order from receipt to shipment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Review all order information including qualifying of artwork, special handling requests, decoration capabilities, decoration pricing and confirming ship dates
- Initiate customer contact to resolve decoration issues and respond to customers with specific inquiries regarding decoration
- Work with other operating areas to accommodate customer requests on an as needed basis
- Follow up with production scheduling to review all orders shipping in the next 48 hours are on time
- Follow up with customer on order delays & art approval
- Ensure the efficient flow of orders by consistently monitoring reports
- Support internal and external customers with art inquiries such as art consultative and art reviews in conjunction with the Art Coordinator
- Ensure order comments in the ERP are updated with all relevant information/changes
- Assess any order exceptions; gather all relevant details and work to ensure resolution is reached in a timely manner to the customer's satisfaction. Escalate to, and involve, CS and/or Production Manager as appropriate
- Respond to customer inquiries about order status
- Enter orders as required
- Thoroughly understand and effectively communicate and uphold policies and procedures through verbal and written communication
- Cover peers/coworkers in their absence
- Monitor central mailboxes for quote requests and general decorated order inquiries, ensuring timely responses
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual English/French is an asset for this role
- Industry experience will be a strong asset
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Applications, including Outlook and Excel
- Art file experience is an asset
- Demonstrated strength in time management skills
- Focused on providing the ultimate customer experience
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for applying, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posting closes May 18, 2018