Senior Digital Designer
Reports to: Director, Marketing - PCNA Apparel
Polyconcept North America (PCNA), a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's leading promotional products supplier Polyconcept, operates Leed's, Bullet, JournalBooks and Trimark, four of the most successful brands in North America. The Polyconcept North America companies provide recognized best- inČ-class services to the industry, ensuring the highest standards of reliability and quality. Highly complementary product ranges enable Polyconcept North America companies to provide the market with a very comprehensive assortment of products across all major product categories. Further information is available at www.pcna.com.
Trimark Sportswear Group is a five-time award winner as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and is a leading producer of logo apparel in Canada. We are an energetic, family-oriented organization who has won numerous industry awards and has one of Canada's Top 40 Under 40 recipients on our executive team.
This is a creative and motivated senior-level design position for someone with expertise in visual, interface, and experience, web design and front end HTML. This position further expands the PCNA visual design capabilities and will be responsible for driving the creation of visually compelling, on-brand web site imagery, as well as interactive and responsive designs PCNA digital mediums.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design and develop web pages, interactive microsites, web graphics and multimedia
- Collaborate with Digital Engagement Team to produce weekly email campaigns in HTML as well as targeted campaign graphics and social media
- Assist strategic marketing team with additional PCNA marketing projects and tasks as assigned or needed.
- Drive new & creative ideas; provide design direction & expertise to projects and adapting external ideas and trends to our industry
- Schedule and manage design timelines; manage outside vendors; direct photo shoots
- Coach, mentor & motivate other designers; lead brainstorms within design team, driving toward results
- Monitor and evaluate the customer experience in the digital space to ensure a current and positive outcome
- Creation and development of PCNA and sub brands standards and guidelines within the digital environment
- Proactively collaborate with rest of marketing team
Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in web layout and design programs, Sharepoint, and HTML5/CSS3, understanding of UX
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe Suite/Adobe Creative Cloud
- Graphic design and creative concepting skills required
- iMovie or other multimedia video editing software knowledge is a plus
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Workfront
- Experience in digital photography, retouching and image outlining
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to work well with, and motivate others
- Ability to assess priorities and manage time and resources accordingly
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Associates Degree plus two years of work experience in a Graphic Design position or Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a similar program of study
- 5+ years digital design experience
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for applying, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.