The women's Porter Eco Insulated Shacket combines superior style with lightweight warmth and comfort, thanks to a cozy microfleece body lining. Made from 40% recycled polyester, it's as eco-friendly as it is versatile. Adjustable snap cuffs so you can find the right fit and zippered front pockets to keep valuables safe. The shaped seams and tapered waist deliver a better fit, plus it has an on-trend crossover side hem. Features a shirt tail hem, and the articulated elbows and ergonomic sleeves let you move your arms freely.
OUTER SHELL: 60% Polyester 40% Recycled polyester 240T woven with water resistant coating (600mm) & water repellent finish, 80 g/m² (2.4 oz/yd²). LINING: 70% Polyester 30% Recycled polyester anti-pill microfleece body lining.
Estimated arrival of inventory for this new style will be avaliable from Sept 15th to 30th.
- Centre front placket with snap closures
- Lower welt pockets
- Interior pocket
- Interior media pocket
- Lower concealed reverse coil zipper pockets (recycled content)
- Self fabric collar with stand
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Crossover side hem detail
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Decoration access
- Articulated elbows
- Ergonomic sleeves
- Brushed pocket bags
- Shaped seams and tapered waist for flattering fit
- Hanger loop at inside back neck
- Hanger loop at exterior back neck