Trimark' s Accessible Customer Service Policy
Trimark Sportswear Group is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
Our employees will communicate with people who have disabilities in a way that takes their disability into account. We have ensured that our employees are familiar with any assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services. We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals or support persons.
We provide customer service training to all employees. New staff as well as those who take on duties that involve interaction with the public or other third parties will receive training as part of their orientation. Each employee will receive training that includes:
- a review of the purpose of the AODA and the requirements of the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service
- how to interact and communicate with persons with various types of disabilities
- how to interact with persons with disabilities who use assistive devices or require the assistance of service animals or support persons
- how to use the equipment or devices available on the our premises that may assist with the provision of goods or services to persons with disabilities
- what to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing our goods and services and
- our policies, practices and procedures on the provision of goods or services to persons with disabilities
Training will also be provided on an ongoing basis when changes are made to these policies, practices and procedures.
Trimark will provide customers with notice in the event of a disruption of accommodations used by persons with disabilities. This notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, how long the disruption is expected to last, and whether any alternative services are available. The notice will be placed on our website, on our phone greeting and on the doors at our location.
The ultimate goal of this policy is to meet service delivery expectations while serving customers with disabilities. Comments on how well those expectations are being met are welcome and appreciated. Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Trimark provides goods and services to people with disabilities can contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com.
All feedback, including complaints, will be reviewed and corrected as required. Responses will be in writing within two business days of receipt.
Trimark is committed to ensuring that our customer service policies, practices and procedures respect and promote the dignity and independence of all persons with disabilities. Therefore, no changes will be made to this policy before considering the impact on persons with disabilities. Any policy of Trimark that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
If you have any questions, concerns or requests, please contact our Human Resources department at:
30 Staples Ave. Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4W3 firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 905-883-7130