Returns and Shipping Policy
All returns require a return authorization (RA) number issued by Customer Service. Claims/returns can be made up to 60 days from the date of the invoice for both full price samples and regular blank orders.
A restocking fee of $5.00 per return plus $1.00 per piece will apply to all returns (not applicable on returns due to Trimark error, defective product or samples returned within 60 days). All returns must have the transportation charges pre-paid. In order to be credited, a copy of the return confirmation needs to be included in the box. No returns will be accepted without a valid RA number.
- Merchandise must be in original packaging with hang tags included (hang tag must not be altered - no writing or price sticker on it).
- Returns must be requested within 60 days from the date of invoice.
- Return must be received within 7 days from the request for a RA.
- Absolutely no returns on printed, washed, soiled or decorated merchandise. Garments must be inspected before being decorated by outside contractors.
- Discounted Samples, Sample kits, promotional, and discontinued items are non-returnable (samples purchased at 50% off will not be accepted for return or credit). Claims for defective merchandise will be inspected for misuse and handled as per our guarantee policy.
A restocking charge of 15% will apply to all refused shipments.
All returns for repair require a return authorization (RA) number issued by Customer Service. Zipper repairs will be honoured up to 1 year and all other repairs will be honoured up to 120 days from the date of the invoice. (For health reasons, items must be clean or it will be refused and returned at customer's expense).
Due to time constraint customers may repair zippers locally and submit receipt for up to $25 credit to their account to customer service.
Shipping and Handling
We ship by the method specified by you or by the cheapest method when left open. All goods are F.O.B. our warehouse in Toronto, unless otherwise specified. As we have no control over carriers we cannot guarantee shipments to arrive at your location or other destination on a specified date. Shipping and handling charges will appear on your invoice. Trimark cannot be liable for delays in delivery or product availability due to customs, shipping or natural disasters.