Trimark Sportswear, a member of Polyconcept, is a leading developer and manufacturer of logo'd apparel for the Canadian and U.S. promotional industries. Trimark has been supplying high quality apparel for over 35 years. Trimark sells logo'd apparel across 9 different categories; Polos, Active Tops, Woven Shirts, Sweaters, Knits and Fleece, Vests, Jackets, Pants, and Bags & Accessories. From technical polo's to 3-in-1 winter jackets, we have apparel to suit multiple needs with a wide colour and size offering combined with deep inventory. Trimark Sportswear has a very strong reputation, combined with an extensive distribution network.
- Trimark was awarded the Activewear License for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics and subsequently acquired a second Olympic License and became the largest Licensee of the 2010 Winter Games
- All our factories have been audited by a third party to be compliant with the highest social responsibility standards
- Trimark has a strong design team with designers from Reebok, Nike and Far West. We understand the concerns of the brand with respect to product quality and controlled distribution, so that the brand integrity remains strong
- We are not a distribution house for multiple brands, rather we are focused on complimentary brands so that they all have focus and marketing attention. We have new retail licenses with major retail brands - Ahead and Roots
- Trimark offers state of the art in-house decoration that ensures we can monitor your order from start to finish. Even our deboss dies and transfers are produced right in our facilities to ensure flawless reproduction. We know that your brand is your business and that's why we stand behind every product we offer. Our innovative team of decoration specialists provide unique custom decoration through our wide variety of imprinting methods on our award winning apparel, while remaining consistent with your brand