Need decorated apparel fast? SureShip® delivers!
Leed's trusted service is now available for your favourite Trimark products. SureShip® service provides next day shipping on branded apparel.
The criteria below outlines the requirements needed to qualify for SureShip®
Methods approved for SureShip®
- Embroidery - new or exact repeat orders
- Laser - new or exact repeat orders
- Deboss - exact repeat orders only
- InFusion - new or exact repeat orders
Fixed Criteria to Qualify for SureShip®
- Cut off time for all SureShip® orders is 5pm EST and orders must be emailed to SureShip@trimarksportswear.com
- Maximum quantity is 200
- One standard location only (no impact locations)
- No personalization
- Mixed methods are not available for SureShip®
- No special packaging
- No paper proof will be produced. Your layout will need to be submitted
- Shipping method must be FedEx
- Pick up orders will be available next day (after SureShip® date)
Art Requirements by Method
- Maximum 10,000 stitches
- Isacord thread is the standard thread used. Trimark reserves the right to substitute colours where a chosen colour is not available
- With already digitigzed files, we require Tajima DST files with a corresponding run sheet in Isacord thread
- If digitizing services are required, please send in art in high resolution EPS file format converted to outlines. Isacord thread colour to match artwork must be supplied
- High resolution EPS file, in one colour, flattened and converted to outlines is required
- Art to be supplied to size required (at minimum art size must be provided on PO)
Information to Include in Your SureShip® Order
Orders must be emailed to SureShip@trimarksportswear.com by 5pm EST.
- You must include the PO and artwork in the required format with colours as required by method.
- Repeat orders must include the Trimark Order Number
- Please include a primary after hours contact. A phone number or email address is required in order to reach you in the event of order-related issues or questions.
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.) are not graphics programs and will not be recognized as usable art.
- Standard column pricing applies.
- Trimark reserves the right to remove an order from production if artwork or DST file supplied is deemed to be sub-standard quality.
- Account must be in good standing.